LogTen Pro 6 Known Issues
LogTen Pro 6 was designed for iOS 5 and Mac OS 10.7 “Lion” back in 2011. LogTen Pro X is our new, continuously updated logbook platform introduced in 2014, and is designed to fully support the latest operating systems and devices. If you continue to use version 6, we will always do our best to support you, and answer any questions you have, however it is no longer being updated so there are a growing number of known issues if you try to use it on systems introduced after it was retired in 2014. While we no longer test version 6, here is a partial list of issues we are aware of that may effect you.
- Wifi sync with iPad is NOT supported and could lead to data loss
- iCloud Drive is not supported- Flights can no longer be locked in iOS 10
- It’s not possible to configure fields on iOS 10, E.g. you can't add the Dual Given time field if you don't already have it, and if you do, you won't be able to remove it.
- You may see display issues with the from and to fields on the Mac
- In some rare cases the groups on Mac may display in minutes, rather than hours
- You may see blank criteria for smart groups
If you're interested in upgrading to LogTen Pro X, now is a great time. The downloads for both LogTen Pro X for iOS and LogTen Pro X for Mac are free, and the first time you open the new app on your device you'll be prompted to transfer a copy of your version 6 data. Upgrading to LogTen Pro X usually takes less than a minute, and everything will transfer over seamlessly.