About LogTen Pro X for Mac v7.0.0 Release
LogTen Pro X v7.0.0 for Mac is a new release available to all pilots worldwide and includes over 200 new features, fixes, and performance improvements. This is our largest update of LogTen Pro, ever!
- About LogTen Pro X v7.0.0 for Mac Release (this document)
- About LogTen Pro X v7.0.0 for iOS Release
- All new, clean, simple user interface designed to optimize data entry, focus on your content and make every interaction faster and easier
- Notifications of Future Flights, Future Duty Periods and Expiring Certificates
- Support for tracking Rest
- Support for tracking Flight Duty Periods in addition to Duty
- New default Rest and Duty limit groups
- Support for tracking exact taxi times
- New methods to automatically calculate Total Time from Off/On or Taxi Start/Stop
- Support for tracking IFR time distinct from Actual Instrument Time
- Support for Count of Legs for pilots who want an accurate flight count when logging on a daily basis, or balance forwards, etc.
- Support for timezone preferences in group calculations
- Added field descriptions for all fields in LogTen Pro X
- Added ability to see all Certificates assigned to a pilot in the People view
- Improved fuel tracking
- Improved iCloud Sync behaviour with iCloud Drive support
- Over 190+ other improvements and performance enhancements!
Note: Before updating, we strongly recommend you backup your data!
To update, simply launch the Mac App Store app and download the new LogTen Pro X for Mac.