About the LogTen Pro for iOS 6.5.1 Update
Version 6.5.1 is a quick update to our major 6.5 release covering many stability and usage issues reported by our users. This is a free update to all version 6 users of the following LogTen Pro Pilot Logbook applications:
- LogTen Pro for iPhone
- LogTen Pro for iPad
- LogTen Pro Universal
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Fixed a problem loading People lists in certain device region settings
- Corrected the behavior of Approach location to automatically populate the flight "TO" destination
- Addressed stability issues when viewing images or making changes in the Settings pane
- Searching for airports in the To, From, or Approach place when logging flights no longer causes the app to quit unexpectedly
- Addressed a problem with scheduled entries reverting to original status after syncing
- Addressed an issue with Currency Groups calculating '0' if checkboxes are used as operators
Note: Before updating, we strongly recommend you backup your data!
To update, simply launch the App Store app from your iOS device and select Updates. Find the LogTen Pro app from the list and select Update.