About the LogTen Pro for Mac 6.0.10 Update
Version 6.0.10 is a free update to all version 6 users of the LogTen Pro Pilot Logbook.
Note: Before updating, we strongly recommend backing up your data using the steps in the section below.
To update, simply launch the App Store app from your Mac and select Updates. Find the LogTen Pro app from the list and select Update.
To backup your current LogTen Pro Mac file:
- Open up a Finder window
- Press command+shift+g to open a "go to" dialog
- Copy the following into the "go to" dialog":
- Copy the LogTenProData folder, and paste it wherever you would
like to keep your backup (I keep a specific LogTen Pro Backup
folder on an external hard drive).
- Rename the backup folder "LogTenProData 10-10-12" (with the current date) for easy identification
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
- Addressed an issue with the flight view, where that list may appear blank if a related Certificate is missing a Type
- Fixed a issues where the app may quit suddenly if an Aircraft missing a Type is selected when logging a flight
- Addressed an issue with some European and AsiaPac customers where Special Night field values may not have reported those totals correctly
- Added additional Aircraft Types to internal database
- Fixed a rare People syncing issue which may have occurred when multiple People records shared the same ID
- Removed duplicate Approach place entries in South African reports
- Added new Summary for PilotCredentials.com report
With the earlier 6.0.7 release, LogTen Pro updated it's unique identifiers used by the Sync mechanism to meet Apple's plan for deprecating UDID usage.
Note: If you encounter slow syncing, it is recommended that you update all LogTen Pro iOS devices to the latest version (6.0.10), un-pair all of your devices, and re-pair only the devices you continue to use.