About the LogTen Pro for Mac 6.0.11 Update
Version 6.0.11 is a free update to all version 6 users of the LogTen Pro Pilot Logbook.
Note: Before updating, we strongly recommend backing up your data using the steps in the section below.
To update, simply launch the App Store app from your Mac and select Updates. Find the LogTen Pro app from the list and select Update.
To backup your current LogTen Pro Mac file:
- Open up a Finder window
- Press command+shift+g to open a "go to" dialog
- Copy the following into the "go to" dialog":
- Copy the LogTenProData folder, and paste it wherever you would
like to keep your backup (I keep a specific LogTen Pro Backup
folder on an external hard drive).
- Rename the backup folder "LogTenProData 12-30-12" (with the current date) for easy identification
- More than 80 places updated or added to our internal airports
- Minor bug fixes, stability, and performance improvements
- Addressed an issue where adding devices to sync may not display pair code if Computer Name is 'blank'
- Corrects a Currency group issue seen with 6.0.10
- Addressed an international date formatting issue with some JAA Reports
- Addressed an issue with Canadian TC 704 flight limits
- Added signatures to Jeppesen Pro 19 Reports
With the earlier 6.0.7 release, LogTen Pro updated it's unique identifiers used by the Sync mechanism to meet Apple's plan for deprecating UDID usage.
Note: If you encounter slow syncing, it is recommended that you update all LogTen Pro iOS devices to the latest version (6.0.11), un-pair all of your devices, and re-pair only the devices you continue to use.