About the LogTen Pro for Mac 6.0.13 Update
Version 6.0.13 is a free update to all version 6 users of the LogTen Pro Pilot Logbook.
Note: Before updating, we strongly recommend backing up your data using the steps in the section below.
To update, simply launch the App Store app from your Mac and select Updates. Find the LogTen Pro app from the list and select Update.
To backup your current LogTen Pro Mac file:
- Open up a Finder window
- Press command+shift+g to open a "go to" dialog
- Copy the following into the "go to" dialog":
- Copy the LogTenProData folder, and paste it wherever you would
like to keep your backup (I keep a specific LogTen Pro Backup
folder on an external hard drive).
- Rename the backup folder "LogTenProData 4-18-13" (with the current date) for easy identification
- Corrected an issue which caused Currency Groups to calculate too conservatively
- Addressed an issue preventing the Lock icon from locking flights
- Updated the Swiss FOCA and UK CAA CAP407 Reports to show Total Instrument time instead of Actual Instrument time
- Addressed an issue causing the Total Aeronautical Experience in Australian reports from displaying less than 10 minutes correctly
- Added a new Summary for AirlineApp.com counting Military Sorties
With the earlier 6.0.7 release, LogTen Pro updated it's unique identifiers used by the Sync mechanism to meet Apple's plan for deprecating UDID usage.
Note: If you encounter slow syncing, it is recommended that you update all LogTen Pro iOS devices to the latest version (6.0.13), un-pair all of your devices, and re-pair only the devices you continue to use.