About the LogTen Pro for Mac 6.0.14 Update
Version 6.0.14 is a free update to all version 6 users of the LogTen Pro Pilot Logbook.
- Addressed various OS compatibility issues
- Corrected an issue with yearly totals displayed in Smart Groups
- Addressed an issue preventing local times from being imported correctly
- Improved Report sharing with larger logbooks containing numerous images
Note: Before updating, we strongly recommend backing up your data using the steps in the section below.
To update, simply launch the App Store app from your Mac and select Updates. Find the LogTen Pro app from the list and select Update.
To backup your current LogTen Pro Mac file:
- Open up a Finder window
- Press command+shift+g to open a "go to" dialog
- Copy the following into the "go to" dialog":
- Copy the LogTenProData folder, and paste it wherever you would
like to keep your backup (I keep a specific LogTen Pro Backup
folder on an external hard drive).
- Rename the backup folder "LogTenProData 4-18-13" (with the current date) for easy identification
With the earlier 6.0.7 release, LogTen Pro updated it's unique identifiers used by the Sync mechanism to meet Apple's plan for deprecating UDID usage.
Note: If you encounter slow syncing, it is recommended that you update all LogTen Pro iOS devices to the latest version (6.0.14), un-pair all of your devices, and re-pair only the devices you continue to use.