About the LogTen Pro for Mac 6.0.4 Update
Version 6.0.4 is a free update to all version 6 users of the LogTen Pro for Mac Pilot Logbook.
Note: Before updating, we strongly recommend backing up your data using the steps in the section below.
To update, simply launch the App Store app from your Mac and select Updates. Find the LogTen Pro app from the list and select Update.
To backup your current LogTen Pro Mac file:
- Open up a Finder window
- Press command+shift+g to open a "go to" dialog
- Copy the following into the "go to" dialog":
- Copy the LogTenProData folder, and paste it wherever you would
like to keep your backup (I keep a specific LogTen Pro Backup
folder on an external hard drive).
- Rename the backup folder "LogTenProData 04-06-12" (with the current date) for easy identification
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
- Added a new Jeppesen Pro Trip Log 27 Report
- Addressed several formatting issues on existing reports
- Added Fuel Tracking and Custom Duty fields to Export reports
- Multiple improvements to the Airline Schedule Importers and Import From File functions
- Multiple improvements to smart groups and Limits graphs
- Addressed an issue where images on locked flights would appear 'greyed out'