About the LogTen Pro for Mac 6.0.6 Update
Version 6.0.6 is a free update to all version 6 users of the LogTen Pro Pilot Logbook.
How to update from an earlier version of LogTen Pro for Mac version 6
Note: Before updating, we strongly recommend backing up your data using the steps in the section below.
To update, simply launch the App Store app from your Mac and select Updates. Find the LogTen Pro app from the list and select Update.
Backup your data
To backup your current LogTen Pro Mac file:
- Open up a Finder window
- Press command+shift+g to open a "go to" dialog
- Copy the following into the "go to" dialog":
- Copy the LogTenProData folder, and paste it wherever you would like to keep your backup (I keep a specific LogTen Pro Backup folder on an external hard drive).
- Rename the backup folder "LogTenProData 05-16-12" (with the current date) for easy identification
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
- Added Canadian TC 704 Flight Limit Report
- Added VOR-DME to list of Approach Types
- Added Calendar Quarter date ranges for Groups
- Additional icon improvements to support higher resolution displays
- Updated Flights search queries to search all searchable fields
- Added ability to "remember this location" of last opened file. NOTE: "Remember this location" feature requires Mac OS X 10.7.3+ and LogTen Pro 6.0.6+. Please see this Knowledge Base article for more information.